G1 NON-TOXIC DISINFECTANT GENERATOR
safety

THE ECO-FRIENDLY NON-TOXIC

Way to clean and disinfect

Our Generator is an appliance that turns tap water, plus salt & vinegar, into a cleaner and disinfectant. It’s on the EPA’s list of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.

ITS JUST

Generate 5 Gallons of Disinfectant in 1 1/2 hours.

Generate 5 Gallons of
Disinfectant in 1 1/2 hours.

People and Pet Friendly

We’re parents too, and keeping all the little hands, noses and paws away from toxic cleaners was always a huge challenge. Electrolyzed water technology is being used in hospitals, schools, factories, cruise ships and all other industries. It's used because it is 100 x stronger than bleach, yet non-toxic to humans and pets.

People and Pet Friendly
Save up tp 98% on the cost of disinfectant

SAVE MONEY!!

Save up tp 98% on the cost of disinfectant at only a penny an ounce, its pays for itself.

Allergen Free & No Irritants

Like we said before, it's only 4 simple ingredients

DISINFECTANT GENERATOR

G1 NON-TOXIC DISINFECTANT GENERATOR

Add 2 tsp of salt, 2 tsp vinegar to 1/2 gallon of water, turn on the G-1 for 30 min and you have an EPA approved disinfectant. (You can generate 5 Gallons of Disinfectant in 1 hour and 1/2.)

The G-1 Disinfectant Generator allows you to produce an endless supply of disinfectant that alone will save thousands of dollars a year and is currently approved on LIST-N of EPA approved disinfectants against COVID-19. The G-1 Disinfectant Generator produces HOCl (Hypochlorous Acid). When produced with the G-1, using Electro Chemical Activation (ECA) Technology and specialized equipment, HOCl is an electrolyzed, antimicrobial, biocide solution that inactivates pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, spores and fungi. It is a disinfectant that is 100 to 300 times more effective than bleach(NaClO) – yet is non-toxic and non-irritating! Bacteria cannot develop resistance to it – in fact, in scientific tests it has killed every pathogen (virus, bacteria, fungus, mold, etc) in which it has been scientifically tested against. Hypochlorous Acid, unlike chlorine bleach, is 100% safe and non-irritant. If it gets on your skin or in your eyes, it will not burn. Even if it were accidentally ingested, it is completely harmless. Yet, it is 70-80 times more efficient at killing microbial pathogens than chlorine bleach.

 

The solution is applied without requiring any wipe or rinse.