Bundle Combo – X1 Backpack Atomizing Fogger + G1 Disinfectant Generator + pH/Chlorine Test Kit
This option gives you both the X-1 Fogger and G-1 Generator
X-1 Atomizing Fogger
With a large 3 gallon capacity, the X-1 Fogger is ideal due to the recent pandemic threats. The X-1 Fogger program utilizes an atomized cold sterilant to decontaminate surfaces that ultra-violet light cannot. The X-1 Fogger bio-decontamination program is perfect for gyms, hotel rooms, classrooms, commercial kitchens, dining rooms, assisted living facilities, meeting facilities, government offices and private facilities.
Another one of the many benefits of the X-1 Fogger bio-decontamination program is that it’s easy to use and requires just a few instructions to begin. Turn on and start fogging. The device atomizes the cold sterilant into microdroplets, creating a cold fog that inactivates and destroys pathogens.
The bio-decontamination process is relatively short, meaning there’s little downtime for the space being cleaned. Spaces as large as 10,000 sqft can be thoroughly decontaminated with a high level of disinfection within only 1 hour. Plus, the X-1 Fogger process is safe for sensitive electronics as the micro-droplets are only in contact with the surfaces long enough to get the job done, evaporating over the course of the dwell and ventilation periods, leaving the surfaces residue-free.
The G-1 Disinfectant Generator produces HOCl (Hypochlorous Acid). When produced with the G-1, using Electro Chemical Activation (ECA) Technology and specialized equipment, HOCl is an electrolyzed, antimicrobial, biocide solution that inactivates pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, spores and fungi. It is a disinfectant that is 100 to 300 times more effective than bleach (NaClO example Milton) – yet is non-toxic and non-irritating! Bacteria cannot develop resistance to it – in fact, many experiments have shown that it kills every pathogen (virus, bacteria, fungus, mold, etc) it has been tested on. Hypochlorous acid, unlike chlorine bleach, is 100% safe and non-irritant. If it gets on your skin or in your eyes, it will not burn. Even if it were accidentally ingested, it is completely harmless. Yet, it is 70-80 times more efficient at killing microbial pathogens than chlorine bleach.
You do not need to wipe or rinse the solution after application!
|Dimensions||29 × 18 × 33 in|